calibre is a powerful and easy to use e-book manager. Users say it’s outstanding and a must-have. It’ll allow you to do nearly everything and it takes things a step beyond normal e-book software. It’s also completely free and open source and great for both casual users and computer experts.
- Save time on managing your e-book collection
- Use it everywhere and with anything
- Comprehensive e-book viewer
- Download news/magazines from the web
- Share and backup your library easily
- Edit the books in your collection
- Satisfy every e-book need and get support
Release: 3.37 [04 Jan, 2019]
- calibredb: Fix adding books from directories to a remote server running on Windows not working
- Edit Book: Fix style attribute on <html> tags not being preserved when editing AZW3 files.
- Get Books: Use an external browser for Google Books
- Saving to disk: Fix errors on Linux/macOS if the title/authors are long enough to make individual path components larger than 255 characters.
- PDF Input: Fix non-breaking spaces represented as entities in the output of pdftohtml, which breaks some search/replace expressions
- Edit book: Fix a crash when mousing over links in an instance of the editor launched standalone on macOS Mojave
- Conversion: When converting with font size rescaling disabled, convert font size names to rem unit rather than pt units.
- Windows: When registering calibre programs as possible handlers for various file types, dont set the AllowSilentDefaultTakeOver registry key
- macOS: PDF Output: Fix bold fonts not working on Mojave.
- Content server: Fix strings with double quotes not being translated.
Improved news sources
- Il Post
Home Page: https://calibre-ebook.com/